Moodle is the open source platform that lets you build the perfect education solution for your needs.
Expand your capacity to offer educational courses by selling courses online.
Moodle is an Open Source and Free software platform that allows educators to offer courses online, and without the constraints of a physical classroom or facility. This allows many more students to participate during any given course period, and also eliminates the inconvenience of travelling to and from a class site.
The following is a short list of Moodle Features:
- Offer many courses at the same time using the same platform
- Designed to be responsive and accessible, the Moodle interface is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Collaborative tools allow working and learning together in forums, wikis, glossaries, database activities, and much more.
- Convenient file management allows dragging and dropping files from cloud storage services including MS Skydrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Notifications allow instructors and students to receive automatic alerts on new assignments and deadlines, forum posts and also send private messages to one another.
- Moodle’s built-in media support enables you to easily search for and insert video and audio files in your courses.
- Offer quizzes and tests online, simplifying grading and grade management
Somerville Technology Solutions can help you integrate Moodle into an ecommerce platform in order to automate the enrollment of students – from course selection and payment, to course completion.